Senior Category Manager
Salary: £43000 per annum
Job Type: Contract
Job Ref: 268229956
Position: Senior Category Manager
Full-time, Fixed Term Contract (12 Months)
I am currently working with an international organisation who are looking for an experienced Senior Category Manager based in Warwickshire.
The Key Responsibilities of the Senior Category Manager will include;
• Management of the product range, procurement team and customer relationships.
• Manage a team of Procurement professionals ensuring continuous development and taking responsibility for performance management of the team.
• Foster a culture of learning and talent development to drive improvement, customer satisfaction and increased innovation.
• Work in a collaborative manner with the Technical Manager, Compliance, Customer Service, Supply Chain and Operations to achieve objectives.
• Articulate clearly the Procurement Team objectives for client.
• Implement & deliver the Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) toolkit to key suppliers.
• Develop the clients category management strategies working collaboratively to share knowledge & achieve goals.
To be successful within your application for the Senior Category Manager, we will be looking for you to have the following:
• Strong relationships management skills with the ability to connect all areas including customer services, product design, supply chain & procurement teams.
• Experience of Supply Chain and Logistics (desirable).
• Solid understanding of Supply Chain and operational processes.
• Extensive experience in a commercially focused management role preferably within a product wholesaler or manufacturer.
• Experience in tendering. Garment & clothing procurement and Low cost country sourcing experience would be desirable.
• CIPS Level 6 / MCIPS accreditation or working towards (desirable).