Procurement People, partners with ENG, known as one of the most recognisable recruitment brands in the procurement sector, with a proven track record that extends back to 2007.
We are strategically placed to fulfil the needs of our extensive client and candidate network across the UK and internationally. We are proud to be recognised as a key network for procurement professionals, with the largest LinkedIn following of any recruitment provider in our sector.
Powered by ENG's unique ENG 3D Ecosystem®, our knowledge extends beyond the fundamental recruitment areas of identifying, attracting and assessing Procurement talent to genuine subject matter expertise, developed through an ongoing commitment to thought leadership across the Procurement sector and our network.
Why partner with us?
We take great pride in the markets we represent and strive to offer a working culture not seen elsewhere in the industry.
Using our parent ENG’s 3D Ecosystem we are equipped to support you whether it be a critical hire campaign or ongoing multi-hire talent support and attraction.
Did you know?
- We have access to a network of over 75,000 procurement professionals via both, active, established routes and our extensive social media presence.
- All our consultants are sector-specialists, knowledgeable and understanding of the challenges specific to your industry.
- Our expertise spans both Permanent and Interim solutions, including access to a wide number of Limited Company Contractor options and Fixed Term Contractors.
- We tailor recruitment campaigns specific to your requirements, utilising Executive Search, Retained Advertising, Psychometric Profiling and bespoke Interim Solutions where appropriate.
- We have a track record on international assignments, managing campaigns across Western Europe, the US, Asia Pacific, Scandinavia and South Africa on behalf of a range of both global and local businesses.
- All Procurement People consultants operate LinkedIn recruiter licenses to access niche talent pools for key hires outside of the "active" job market.