Salary: £28000 - £30000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 268229829
An excellent career opportunity for a Buyer with some Category Management experience has arisen in Burton Upon Trent.
Buyer – Medical and Healthcare
Burton Upon Trent - Derbyshire
15 years on from their start-up roots, the thriving business is still scaling up, and so they offer a great environment for a creative and passionate individual to really own the work they do in their categories, and drive their own success and that of the business.
The successful buyer will:-
- Proactively work in a given category, alongside category managers, to develop and execute category strategies.
- Support procurement of a vast range of categories relating to the specialist field of Medical and Healthcare consumables, equipment and services.
- Support data gathering and analysis processes from both customer and supplier sources.
The successful buyer will have the following skills and experience:-
- The ability to negotiate and manage a category.
- Demonstrable experience of being a buyer, in private or public sector.
- Leading on sourcing projects.
- Supporting contract management activities across supplier KPI and contract adherence.
- If you are a Graduate or CIPS qualified then that’s great, but not essential, the most important thing is that you are a passionate, creative, non-transactional buyer.
In return, this young, buoyant business will offer you a salary up to £30,000 (depending on experience), 26 days annual leave, access to healthcare plans, discretional bonus schemes and more.
Apply online now or to discuss call Claire Male for a chat technical-network.co.uk