Procurement Manager - Fleet
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 268229785
The Executive Network Groups Logistics and Transport Division is currently searching for a Fleet Procurement Manager to join their team on a full-time permanent basis, whilst the role can be done remotely you need to be within 1-hour commute of Oxfordshire or Warwickshire.
The ideal Fleet Procurement Manager must have:
· Experience dealing with HGVs, and a strong understanding of transport supply chain
· Implemented procurement policies, processes & procedures to help build business capability.
· Develop implement commercial sourcing strategies & delivering cost reductions across
multiple categories, sectors & clients.
· Ensure suitable ongoing contractual coverage for key services & goods
· Review & negotiate contract terms & documents managing approval through to the signing
Managing key supplier relationships, supply chain alignment, & long term strategic
partnerships Support the commercial account & contract teams
· Previous experience of multiple category sourcing, preferably within a fast-paced environment
Package £50k-£55k plus car allowance
If you are interested in the role of Fleet Procurement Manager please email email@example.com or call 0121 726 6616