Supply Chain Manager
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123104037
Supply Chain Manager – 9-month FTC
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Procurement People are exclusively supporting a high-growth facilities management firm with the hire of a Supply Chain and Procurement Manager on an initial 9-month FTC. Reporting into the Finance Director, this newly defined position will see you deliver on a joint venture project for the firm, providing infrastructure, asset and facilities management services into the UK defence sector.
Responsibilities will include but aren’t limited to;
• Lead on the identification and mobilisation of the supply chain
• Collaborate with the mobilisation teams to identify and engage with suppliers, leverage spend, implement contracts and uphold compliance requirements
• Manage ongoing supplier performance and make appropriate recommendations to supplier changes when required
• Take lead on contract management
• Run an effective procurement process from start to finish across all expenditure and asset lines
Due to the nature of the business it is imperative that you have security clearance or will be able to obtain it, be a British national and available to start a new role within 4 weeks.
This opportunity would best suit a passionate and engaging Supply Chain & Procurement Manager who has previous exposure within Construction and / or Hard Facilities Management and can demonstrate experience of the full sourcing process; from design through to execution.
If this role is of interest please don’t hesitate to email your interest across to Selina.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply following this link.