Programme Supply Chain QA Manager
Salary: £50000 per annum
Location: West Sussex
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123104015
Programme Supply Chain Manager
Salary up to £50,000 plus benefits
Procurement People are delighted to be representing a global not-for-profit organisation with the hiring of a Programme Supply Chain Manager who, under the leadership of the Director of Governance, Legal & Assurance will hold accountability for the integration of Programme Supply Chain systems and processes, the delivery of supply chain services along with a focus on ensuring the programme products are aligned with international standards and regulations.
As Quality Assurance Manager you will be responsible for the Programme Supply Chain (PSC) Quality Management System (QMS) whereby it will be imperative you are able to drive continuous improvement in order to promote GDP standards and provide solutions to complex compliance challenges across a diverse and international environment.
Responsibilities will include but aren't limited to;
• Manage the PSC QMS from documentation storage to completing audits in accordance with legislation
• Design and monitor databases and spreadsheets to maintain up to date records of supplier documentation and supplier licencing
• Ensure regulatory filings and approvals are delivered on to agreed deadlines
• Manage third party relationships
• Carry out external audits on suppliers and ensure operational quality assurance activities in support of suppliers
• Define, develop, advise and ensure effective quality assurance processes operate across the business
The successful candidate will hold the below experience and knowledge;
• Prior experience within a similar role covering the creation, maintenance and submission of pharmaceutical registration documents
• Direct experience acting as Quality System leader in the pharmaceutical industry
• Strong understanding of the manufacture, testing and quality assurance of sterile medicinal products
• Experience directly dealing with third party contractors and supplier quality management
This opportunity would best suit a competent and technically proficient, Programme Supply Chain Quality Assurance Manager who has previous exposure to working in quality management, supplier management, manufacturing operations, quality control within the pharmaceutical industry.
If this role is of interest please don't hesitate to email your interest across to Selina.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply following this link.