Head of Procurement
Salary: £400 per day
Job Type: Temporary
Job Ref: 123104013
Interim Head of Procurement required with experience operating in both the public and private sector and will require strong knowledge of Public Contract Regulations and OJEU. The organisation provided a variety of Facilities Management services with a client base that stretches across the public and private sector.
• You will support and advise the Executive Team on wide range of issues and initiatives.
• Implement a clear procurement strategy which will provide a commercial advantage to the organisation.
• Implement sustainable procurement processes that comply with public procurement regulations and OJEU.
• You will ensure stakeholders understand the procurement process and will advise on business cases that involve new spend.
• Lead all major procurement exercises with guidance from the board.
• Deliver an efficient and compliant SRM process.
• Review supplier portfolio and ensure all suppliers benefit the business and provide value for money.
• Nurture existing relationships with existing Suppliers to reduce costs whilst still delivering benefits to the business.
• Highlight inefficient spending to drive savings on external costs.
• Extensive experience working as a Head of Procurement.
• Experience with Public Procurement Regulations.
• A proven track record implementing procurement process, SRM and contract management.
• Financial management and legal knowledge.
• Extensive experience using procurement tools to drive automation within the procurement processes.
• Proven experience negotiating contracts.
• CIPS is desirable but not essential.
Day rate £375-400 per day