Lead Buyer - Mechanical Domain
Salary: £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123104007
Lead Buyer – Mechanical Domain
Do you have previous/current experience working as a buyer for either mechanical or manufacturing categories?
Responsibilities will include:
• Identifying & delivering new technologies and service models to the business
• Building up strong working relationships with key suppliers
• Devising & implementing appropriate category and sourcing plans, exercising excellent industry knowledge and stakeholders management skills
• Ensure regular & competitive savings are made and department targets are met
• Liaise regularly with key stakeholders, collaborating with the wider business to improve and support company goals
• Communicate departmental projects / ideas & resolve any issues, managing any conflicts
• Ideally degree educated or Level 4 CIPS qualified
• Category knowledge in the procurement of Mechanical or a similar services
• Proven knowledge of competition planning and delivery, supplier management techniques or contract negotiation
• Excellent communication & influencing skills matched with innovative & collaborative attitude to challenging the status quo / thinking outside the box
• Knowledge and experience working with a global supply chain
Please note that in order to apply for this role you will need to eligible for Secret Level UK Security Clearance.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, or just want to know more please apply via this website.