Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123104006
Buyer | Commodity Lead
To be based out of either; Hampshire, London, Manchester or surrounding areas | will include home working.
Procurement People are working on behalf of a large Facilities Services enterprise, to appoint a Commodity Lead. This role will see you report into the Senior Commodity Lead, providing and managing the supply chain whilst delivering on commodity strategies.
Responsibilities will include, but aren't limited to;
• Creating and managing commodity strategies
• Working closely with key stakeholders to support on the tender process of assigned commodities
• Delivering cost saving initiatives and analysing spend data and market intelligence
• Clearly communicate all strategic initiatives to the business when necessary
• Utilise KAM tools to develop Supplier Management Plans
The ideal candidate will have;
• Prior exposure in a Commodity Management based role within an FM company
• Stakeholder engagement and management experience
• Strong and up to date Procurement knowledge
• Ability to demonstrate they have delivered cost savings
• Analytical skillset
Please note, this role will require you to hold a full UK driving licence as may require you to travel nationwide.