Category Manager IT services
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123104005
Category Manager – IT Services
Location: Stevenage, Herts
Do you have previous / current experience of developing and leading the category & procurement strategy for indirect IT services? If so, we may have the ideal role for you….
Responsibilities will include:
• Identifying & the delivering new technologies and service models to the business
• Building up strong working relationships with key suppliers
• Devising & implementing appropriate category and sourcing plans, exercising excellent industry knowledge and stakeholders management skills
• Ensure regular & competitive savings are made and department targets are met
• Liaise regular with key stakeholders, collaborating with the wider business to improve and support company goals
• Communicate departmental projects / ideas & resolve any issues, managing any conflicts
• Ideally degree educated or MCIPS qualified
• Category knowledge in the procurement of IT services or a similar outsourced services within a wider Indirect context
• Proven knowledge of competition planning and delivery, supplier management techniques or contract negotiation
• Excellent communication & influencing skills matched with innovative & collaborative attitude to challenging the status quo / thinking outside the box
Please note that in order to apply for this role you will need to eligible for Secret Level UK Security Clearance.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, or just want to know more please apply via this website or contact Daisy Holmes on 0121 450 5000.