Head of Procurement
Salary: £70000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123104003
Head of Procurement - Essex
Procurement Peoples client is currently seeking a Head of Procurement with extensive experience within Public Contract Regulations and OJEU.
• You will implement a clear procurement strategy which will provide a commercial advantage to the organisation.
• Implement sustainable procurement processes that comply with public procurement regulations and OJEU.
• You will ensure stakeholders understand the procurement process and will advise on business cases that involve new spend.
• Lead all major procurement exercises with guidance from the board.
• Deliver an efficient and compliant SRM process.
• Review supplier portfolio and ensure all suppliers benefit the business and provide value for money.
• Nurture existing relationships with existing Suppliers to reduce costs whilst still delivering benefits to the business.
• Highlight inefficient spending to drive savings on external costs.
• Extensive experience working as a Head of Procurement.
• Experience with Public Procurement Regulations.
• A proven track record implementing procurement process, SRM and contract management.
• Financial management and legal knowledge
• Extensive experience using procurement tools to drive automation within the procurement processes.
• Proven experience negotiating contracts
• CIPS is desirable but not essential
If this sounds like you please contact firstname.lastname@example.org