Senior Procurement Manager - Operations & Risk
Salary: £70000 per annum
Location: West Midlands
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123104002
Procurement Manager – Operations and Risk
Procurement Peoples client are currently seeking a Procurement manager who has extensive experience working with Operations and Risk to work as a senior member of their procurement team.
• You will be responsible for ensuring the business sources and manages suppliers in line with the sectors regulatory requirements.
• Responsible for ensuring suppliers are onboarded, audited and managed in line with relevant requirements.
• Responsible for creating third party risk processes
• Lead the team who are responsible for assessing risk and onboarding supplier
• Ensure delivery and governance for assigned areas and enable and influence decisions by supplying consistent information and planning to stakeholders.
• At times you may be required to engage with regulatory bodies on behalf of the business
• Take a leading role as one of the senior members of the procurement team supporting on the delivery in relation to broader departmental activities, including reporting and mitigation of third party risk in line with the Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
• Extensive experience working in a relevant discipline such as, compliance, operational risk, legal or internal audit.
• Familiar with regulatory concepts such as EBA outsourcing guidelines, Operational Continuity in Resolution, Modern Slavery Act or SYSC.
• Previous experience managing and training team members.
• Extensive experience working within a regulated sector for example: Finance, Pharmaceuticals.
If this sounds like you please contact email@example.com