Salary: £55000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123104001
Procurement Manager – Permanent
Our client is currently seeking a Procurement Manager for their London office. The successful candidate will work alongside the Head of Procurement to manage to spend across direct and indirect categories.
• Responsible for the development and performance of the supply chain
• Responsible for ensuring stakeholders and fellow staff members are following compliant procurement procedures
• Responsible for delivery on KPI's set by the business
• Participate in the development of procurement processes, tools, and systems to deliver the business's needs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Knowledge and experience in Public and Private Sector procurement environments including the use of Public Contract Regulations and OJEU.
• Proven category management processes to deliver benefits to the organisation throughout the procurement process
• Strong communication skills with the ability to work with and influence stakeholders
• Experienced operating in a fast-paced procurement environment
Do not miss out on this opportunity! If you have experience of the above please email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com apply via this website. For further details please speak to Will on 0121 272 8260.