Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123103991
£40,000 - £45,000
Are you looking for a role where you will have full supplier control and responsibility for all supplier related enquiries and KPI queries, whilst also liaising with project managers for the operational procurement of day to day SKUs?
If the answer is yes then please consider the below role of Senior Buyer for an international construction business based in the Lincolnshire area.
THIS IS A PERMANENT POSITION – IF YOU DO NOT DISPLAY EXPERIENCE OF SUB-CONTRACT TENDERING IN THE CONSTRUCTION SECTOR YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
You will have full control of the Sub-contract and materials purchasing of a project to begin soon. This includes the running and negotiation of tender process' through to competition with the companies supplier partners, then once the terms are set you will have responsibility of maintaining the supplier relationships through the monitoring of KPIs and SLAs. You will also manage all the stakeholders expectations through regular meetings internally and externally.
• The preparation of all documentation for tender eg. Quotation requests and service requirement lists
• Due diligent checks on suppliers in the PSL
• Produce evaluation reports on all tender requests
• Ensure all SLAs and KPIs are being met with each supplier
• Establishing strong relationships with suppliers to ensure best value for money in negotiations.
KEY EXPERIENCES/QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
• Experience of working in a Supply chain/procurement role within the construction sector
• Experience procuring both materials and sub-contracts
• Commercial and emotional intelligence
• Proven effective negotiation skills
• Degree Level education or CIPS (Preferred)
If you are interested in this role and match the above criteria please apply via this website or get in touch by sending your CV to Jack.Hawker@procurement-people.com.