Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123103989
Bristol City Centre
Are you a Procurement Professional who is looking for their next step in their career? Do you have exposure with working in the public sector? Are you a committed and caring procurement professional, ready to give something back?
Procurement People are thrilled to be back working alongside a forward thinking procurement consultancy that helps schools with their tactical procurement strategy and puts social value at the top of their agenda. As a Procurement Consultant, it is all about demonstrating best value for money for customers and you will be expected to deliver day to day procurement services and provide advice to a range of stakeholders.
The Procurement Consultant will be joining a growing team in order to help schools procure key indirect categories the most efficient way.
• Assist schools in procuring key indirect categories the most efficient way.
• Interacting and advising School Business Mangers, Head teachers and CFO's etc.
• Adhering to OJEU regulations at all times.
• Stakeholder engagement with School Business Mangers, Head teachers and CFO's etc.
• Delivery of savings against category plan
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Committed and caring personality
• Strong exposure to indirect procurement
• Public Sector background
• CIPS qualified
• OJEU exposure and understanding
• Strong people management skills
In return you will receive a salary of up to c.£40K per annum plus 25 days holiday, pension scheme and other benefits!
Do not miss out on this opportunity! If you have experience of the above within a public sector organisation please email a copy of your current CV whilst quoting ref: 123103989 or apply via this website.