IT Sourcing consultant
Salary: £70000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123103984
IT Procurement Manager
£70,000 + Bonus
Are you currently looking for a new opportunity within a business that will allow you to autonomously work on IT transformation projects with an incredible remote working programme?
If your answer is this then please consider the below role with my client who are looking for an IT procurement manager in the central London area.
IF YOU DO NOT DISPLAY IT PROCUREMENT ACROSS SOFTWARE, HARDWARE, TELECOMS AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICES. WHILE ALSO DISPLAYING EXPERIENCE OF WORKING WITHIN A MULTI-CLIENT ENVIROMENT YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Your main purpose is to lead on IT Procurement Transformation projects through the running of tendering process', IT contract negotiations with new and ongoing suppliers, you will also have the opportunity to train and mentor those involved in IT Procurement Skills.
You will be instantly involved in a great variety of projects, and gain the satisfaction of delivering truly successful procurement projects, from the identification of need to contract signature to onward vendor management.
• Management of a tender process
• Supplier negotiation
• Contract management from drafting to assignment
• IT Vendor Management
• External stakeholder management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• IT Sourcing and procurement across software, hardware, telecoms and professional services.
• Experience working client facing to a high standard
• Expertise in contract management, ideally to the CIPS contract law module
• Experience of running tenders through to completion
• CIPS/MCIPS (preferred)
If you wish to be considered for this position or wish to learn more then please submit your CV and get in touch at Jack.Hawker@procurement-people.com