Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123103963
Contract Manager– Permanent
Salary: Circa £47,000
Are you looking for an exciting new role amongst a national Telecoms organisation where you will be responsible for total supplier engagement to build strong working relationships to ensure business requirements are met?
If the answer is yes then please consider the below role as I am currently looking for a Contracts Manager to work for a large Telecoms business based north of Cambridge. This is a permanent, full time opportunity.
IF YOU DO NOT DISPLAY EXPERIENCE WITHIN TELECOMS, I.T or CONSTRUCTION SUB-CONTRACT PROCUREMENT IN YOUR CV, YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONCIDERED.
• You will be working with wider teams to design and develop procurement solutions and frameworks.
• Responsibility of Sub-contract requirements
• Identifying technical and commercial requirements to work with the wider business.
• Identifying solutions and work alongside suppliers to deliver each solution.
• Ensure cot targets are met through supplier negotiation.
• Continual subcontract relationship management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Experience within a procurement function in the Telecoms market.
• Experience in handling Sub-contractors.
• Functional knowledge of sub-contract/contract law.
• Strong negotiator and proven track record of this.
• Personal drive and ability to work of own initiative and ability to drive others.
• Proven ability in research and analysing results.
• Degree level education or equivalent.
If you are interested in this role and match the above criteria please apply via this website or get in touch by sending your CV to Jack.Hawker@procurement-people.com