Salary: £32000 - £35000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123103955
Buyer – Permanent
Salary: Circa £30,000
Are you looking for an exciting new role amongst a national Facilities Management Organisation where you will have the opportunity to execute the business' procurement strategies.
If the answer is yes then please consider the below role as I am currently looking for a Buyer to work for a large Facilities Management business based in the Birmingham area. This is a permanent, full time opportunity.
This role will have you ensuring all Procurement processes are in place And being followed to the companies guidelines, you will also work with the business' stakeholders to ensure best practice to ensure annual cost savings through supplier engagement and provide year on year supply chain improvements.
• Raising PO's to the relevant suppliers for the procurement of goods, materials and Services.
• Supporting the Senior Buyer with Procurement process improvement.
• Issue of enquiries, analysis and production of orders to meet delivery requirements of the projects, taking due consideration of suppliers' manufacturing and delivery periods.
• Attend and actively take part in team meetings as appropriate, ensuring actions are delivered to agreed timescales.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Experience In buying within either Construction, FM or Engineering.
• Strong negotiator and proven track record of this.
• Personal drive and ability to work of own initiative.
• Proven ability in research and analysing results.
• MCIPS (Desirable)
If you are interested in this role and match the above criteria please apply via this website or get in touch by sending your CV to email@example.com