Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123103952
Procurement Category Manager – Full time, Permanent
Salary of Circa. £45,000
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Are you looking for an exciting new role amongst an international Facilities management organisation where you have the responsibility of leading the drive of the Hard Services category?
If the answer is yes then please consider the below role as I am currently looking for a Procurement Category Manager in the Millwall area. This is a permanent, full time opportunity.
The main purpose of this role is to lead, direct and manage the category management activities for defined categories. This role will include developing and implementing strategies, establishing and managing contracts, managing relations, driving continuous improvement and cost saving activities across all defined vendors.
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE OF PROCURING HARD FM SERVICES – If you do not demonstrate this on your CV, your application will not be CONSIDERED.
• Develop and implement category management strategies
• Manage contracts, and manage the relevant stake holders expectations
• Monitor cost base within respective categories to deliver savings
• Lead supplier relationship management activities for respective category, including coordinating and leading Supplier Relationship Management reviews.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Level 4 CIPS/ relevant degree is preferred
• Category management experience with Hard FM services
• The successful candidate must have strong emotional intelligence and must have proven success of influencing people.
• Experience of maximising value
• Experience operating customer facing
If you are interested in this role and match the above criteria please apply via this website or get in touch by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.