Salary: £55000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123103944
Procurement Manager – Full time, Permanent
Ealing OR Dunstable
Salary of Circa. £50,000
Are you looking for an exciting new role amongst a national Housebuilding Organisation where you have the responsibility of leading the drive of day to day supply chain improvements?
If the answer is yes then please consider the below role as I am currently looking for a Procurement Manager in the Ealing or Dunstable area. This is a permanent, full time opportunity.
The main purpose of this role is to lead and deliver a professional ad consistent procurement service with a focus on service improvement, cost efficiency, innovation and best practice, driving year on year improvements in service and cost savings.
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY YOU MUST HAVE PUBLIC SECTOR PROCUREMENT EXPERIENCE AND A WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF OJEU CONTRACTS – If you do not demonstrate this on your CV, your application will not be CONSIDERED.
• Drive supply chain improvement both internally and externally
• Build relationships to ensure that procurement makes a sustainable contribution.
• Provide the business users with a simple supply chain construct that delivers both quality and value add on an enduring basis.
• Continuous development of the procurement processes to deliver the needs of the business.
• Identifying and removing pain points for stakeholders and customers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Level 4 CIPS – But willing to upskill to MCIPS (The company will support you with this.)
• Category management experience with in the Public Sector
• The successful candidate must have strong emotional intelligence and must have proven success of influencing people.
• Approved DBS check
• Experience operating customer facing
If you are interested in this role and match the above criteria please apply via this website or get in touch by sending your CV to email@example.com.