Salary: £58000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123103935
££competitive DOE, in the region of £60k
The business is a PLC sized organisation with excellent facilities at the Berkshire based offices, home to the businesses large commercial and procurement functions.
The role will see you working across a broad range of high value categories which will cover digital, engineering, construction, FM, sub contract, maintenance, MRO and corporate spend across high value commercial indirect services. This is an opportunity to work multiple areas of spend, broadening your experience due to most work being project or programme orientated.
You Will be working predominantly on a project or programme basis, supporting key stakeholders with all sourcing requirements within defined areas of spend alongside the wider procurement team. You will be developing a sourcing strategy for each project aligned to stakeholder and business needs with a focus upon securing the best possible value in line with project time scales.
Duties and activities will include:
• Project or programme based sourcing, working to defined requirements and time scales.
• Driving best practice through collaboration and high levels of drive, professionalism.
• You will create innovative sourcing strategies for projects assigned to you.
• Delivering well rounded value from sourcing activities within individual projects to include consideration to CSR, risk management, health & safety and well-being.
• You will ensure that document and information systems are maintained for future audit purposes.
• Applying an agile and creative approach to negotiations to deliver outcome and value based results, not cost.
• You will develop stakeholder relationships across the business internally to include hand over to contract managers and also supplier key stakeholders ensuring positive, value driven outcomes.
• Management and best use of data with stakeholder feedback to support decision making in sourcing activities.
What you will need:
• Prior experience of delivering in a project or programme based role.
• Ideally MCIPS qualified or working towards.
• Proven experience of developing and implementing sourcing strategies against defined needs and time scales.
• High levels of commercial and contract acumen.
For more information or to apply please click the apply now button to submit your CV to Phil Bloomer of Procurement People.