Contracts Manager - Procurement
Salary: £58000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123103933
££competitive DOE, in the region of £60k
The business is a PLC sized organisation with excellent facilities at the Berkshire based offices, home to the businesses large commercial and procurement functions.
The role will see you working across a broad range of high value categories which will cover engineering, construction, FM and corporate spend across high value commercial services. This is an opportunity to work multiple areas of spend, broadening your experience.
The role will see you working in partnership with procurement and category managers with a view to delivering live, in life management of vendor contracts and vendor delivery against pre-determined frameworks and agreements. You activities will all elude to delivering excellent value to the business. This will be based around customer satisfaction, enhanced cost benefits, effective market and vendor management, higher levels of risk mitigation, improved efficiency and high levels of compliance with internal contract management processes, policies, procedures and tools. You will also be ensuring OJEU compliance in post contract award activities.
Duties and activities will include:
• Identifying future pipelines of strategic sourcing and contract management initiatives to support specific categories.
• Supporting structured and mutually beneficial negotiations within contracts.
• Delivering maximum possible value from all third party spend within your category portfolio through the implementation of category strategies.
• Supporting the implementation of wider business contract management strategies across spend categories in your remit.
• Driving Supplier performance through contract management activities aligned with business needs.
• Proactively managing supplier risk across HSE, wellbeing, Modern Slavery, financial risk and similar.
What you will need:
• An ability to deliver improved FA compliance, reducing tail spend.
• Working knowledge of PETE processes and procedures.
• Ideally MCIPS or working towards
• Proven experience of developing and implementing category strategies from a contract management perspective (post contract award)
For more information or to apply please click the apply now button to submit your CV to Phil Bloomer of Procurement People.