Category Manager - Indirect HR services & Benefits
Salary: £55000 - £69000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123103924
Group Category Manager – Indirect HR services
£55k to £60k base DOE plus bonus (15% to 22%) and fantastic flexible working policy
The business is a global manufacturer of high technology products with an annual turnover in excess of £3.5bn and an order book of over £6bn. The company procurement and supply chain function supported by its own internal academy employs over 70 people and manages an annual spend of over £500m.
This opportunity will see you join the global team as a Group Category Manager delivering on spend across HR orientated professional services. Spend will include content across HR outsourcing for specialist requirements such as benefits and reward, HR marketing, global contingent labour solutions, governance and compliance, L&D and similar.
You will be working with and overseeing one senior Buyer in the UK while working with a global team both in procurement and also other company stakeholders. You will develop a strategy to deliver the best possible value to the business within your category based upon the needs of the business and the stakeholders you support (Global HR Business Partners).
The Ideal Candidate:
• Proven procurement technical skill set to include prior experience of running competitions. To include the delivery of tender processes and supplier selection based upon the needs of the business.
• An ability to draught and negotiate contracts with service providers.
• An ability to shape a solutions based supply chain through influencing internally and externally, anticipating the needs of stakeholders and providing a supply solution to meet the needs.
• A good level of cultural awareness, prior experience in a global role would be an advantage.
• Although predominantly a UK based role you must be able to travel in the UK and across Europe as required.
• Ideally degree educated supported by CIPS although not essential if you have relevant practical experience in a similar role.
In return you will receive a competitive package, fantastic working facilities, a busy and collaborative working environment and support with ongoing development through the company academy.
IMPORTANT: Please note the position will see you working in a highly secure environment in which extensive security vetting will be required. Due to the vetting and security level we are only able to process applications from candidates that hold a British passport only and do not hold citizenship with any other nation.
For more information or to apply please click the apply now button to submit your CV to Philip Bloomer of Procurement People.