Salary: £43000 - £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123103923
Buyer – Permanent
Salary of £45,000
Are you looking for an exciting new role amongst a national House Building Organisation that strives to create collaborative and open relationships with its supply chain?
If the answer is yes then please consider the below role as I am currently looking for a Materials Buyer to work for a large scale house building company based in the Cheshunt area. This is a permanent, full time opportunity.
Your purpose, within this role, is to procure materials and plant on a project by project basis as required, based on information provided by the project team, to obtain the best products, service and financial benefit to the company without any detrimental effect to the project.
• Under supervision of Senior Procurement Manager
• Buying materials on a project by project basis
• Issue of enquiries, analysis and production of orders to meet delivery requirements of the projects, taking due consideration of suppliers' manufacturing and delivery periods.
• Attend and actively take part in team meetings as appropriate, ensuring actions are delivered to agreed timescales.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• 6 years + Materials buying within the housing sector
• Strong negotiator and proven track record of this.
• Personal drive and ability to work of own initiative
• Proven ability in research and analysing results
• Higher Level of Education preferred.
If you are interested in this role and match the above criteria please apply via this website or get in touch by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref: 123103923