Senior procurement Officer
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123103920
Senior Procurement Officer
If you are looking for a role which gives you the freedom to manage your own time and coordinate projects, drive and deliver improvements within the property and housing sector, this may be the job for you!
As the Senior Procurement Officer, you will be assisting the Procurement Manager and other departments within the business to deliver all strategic, corporate and operational associated with procurement and contract management.
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING IN A PROCUREMENT/PURCHASING ENVIRONMENT IDEALLY WITHIN FM, CONSTRUCTION OR SOCIAL HOUSING – if you do not demonstrate this on your CV, your application will not be suitable.
• Assisting and supporting the Procurement Manager in day to day tasks and compliance
• Collaborating with other departments in the business to ensure cost saving targets are met
• Leading on OJEU tenders
• Regular spend analysis to existing contracts and general contract management and maintenance
• Support on delivery of all strategic, corporate and operational associated with procurement and contact management
• Managing suppliers and liaising with internal stakeholders
• Providing procurement advice to staff
• An approachable personality with the ability to consult on procurement needs
• Good knowledge of contract KPI's and performance management requirements
• Experience in risk management, cost analysis and vendor appraisal
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
• Confidence to liaise with internal stakeholders
• Ability to work to strict deadlines
• Experience working with OJEU regulations is essential
• CIPS qualified (Level 5 ideally or above)
As the Senior Procurement Officer, you will be driving continuous improvement across the business to ensure the cost savings targets are achievable and met!
If you feel you fit the above criteria or just want to know more, please apply online today or contact Ana Badescu at Procurement People on 0121 272 8260 quoting ref 123103920!