Operations procurement manager
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123103919
Operations Procurement Manager – Full time, Permanent
Salary of £45,000 - £50,000
Are you looking for an exciting new role amongst a national Facilities Management Organisation where you have day to day communication with your supply chain whilst also managing a team?
If the answer is yes then please consider the below role as I am currently looking for an Operations Procurement Manager in the Manchester area. This is a permanent, full time opportunity.
The main purpose of this role is to lead and deliver a professional ad consistent procurement service with a focus on service improvement, cost efficiency, innovation and best practice, driving year on year improvements in service and cost savings.
• Day to day management of a team of 9
• Coordinate and lead projects and initiatives on the behalf of the client.
• Drive supply chain improvement both internally and externally
• Build relationships to ensure that procurement makes a sustainable contribution.
• Provide technical and commercial expertise to optimise value to the organisation
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• You must have strong emotional intelligence and must have proven success of influencing people.
• Proven management experience
• Proven strong negotiation skills.
• Experience operating customer facing
• Strong commercial aptitude
If you are interested in this role and match the above criteria please apply via this website or get in touch by sending your CV to email@example.com.