Salary: £50000 - £55500 per annum
Location: West London
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123103897
Salary: up to £55,500 per annum plus additional benefits
Location: West London
New and exciting opportunity to join a leading UK housing organisation who are currently seeking a proactive, customer focused and commercially aware Procurement Manager with experience across indirect and direct procurement within both the public and private sector focusing on maximising and driving improvements across the Supply Chain.
As a Procurement Manager you will be responsible for managing a broad range of categories, cost saving initiatives, supplier relationship management across the UK, provide support and advice on best procurement practice and overall drive improvements and developments across procurement processes and Supply Chain.
Responsibilities will include;
• Design and deliver new improvements across procurement processes
• Identify new opportunities for process improvement and cost savings across the business
• Support the development of supply chain to drive efficiency gains and overall secure value for money benefits
• Responsibilities for both direct & indirect spend within various categories/services
• Lead in the implementation of strategic procedural, contract management and policies, to increase productivity and performance
• Selecting, assessing and developing new and existing suppliers
• Negotiating contracts, tendering work and optimising the supply chain
• Ensure compliance in relation to all legislative, regulatory and policy requirements for procurement and tendering exercises
• Previous experience in both the Private and Public Sector
• Broad knowledge of Category Management- direct and indirect
• Knowledge of Public Contract Regulations
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Organisation skills & Team player
• Great communication and customer service skills
• Strong supplier management and development experience.
• Must be IT literate i.e. interpret & analyse data
• Commercial mindset – the successful candidate will need to be focused on maintaining/developing the organisation's performance
• Ideally you will be MCIPS qualified
If this role sounds of interest, please apply with your CV today or get in touch with Ana on 0121 272 8260 at Procurement People!