Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123103888
Watford & Central London
£25,000 to £30,000
My client is a boutique management consultancy specialising in helping its clients deliver business-driven change through streamlined and innovative procurement. By delivering dynamic and sustained performance and process improvements, clients are able to unlock financial savings and operational efficiencies.
As a Procurement Executive, you will be:
- Responsible for the delivery of individual projects (or key aspects of major projects),
- Supporting Lead Managers with the delivery of the complete end to end procurement process,
- Collating and analysing information and data,
- Managing Stakeholder & Supplier Relationships,
- Managing and negotiating contracts,
- Setting up new suppliers,
- Creating client reports status and presentations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Client category spend analyses, identifying key areas and opportunities,
- Creating and presenting client project updates to Senior Management and senior stakeholders,
- Leading on the preparation of documentation and other outputs for procurement activity,
- Evaluating and recommending suppliers, using recognised procurement methodologies,
- Identifying innovative opportunities for cost reduction and process improvements,
- Quantifying, tracking and reporting on savings delivery,
- Process Mapping and the development of activity tracker to inform decision making,
- Completing day-to-day procurement activities and fulfilling clients' operational expectations.
- Degree or similar qualification,
- Retail experience would be beneficial,
- 1-3 years indirect procurement experience,
- Ability to analyse data and distil information to identify key recommendations,
- Project Management experience,
- Understanding of negotiations and contractual drivers,
- Results focused with a strong work ethic.
If you are interested in this opportunity and have 1-3 years procurement experience, please apply online today with your CV or feel free to call Richard Collett to discuss your application in more detail on 0121 272 8260.