BD Executive - Procurement
Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123103847
Business Development Executive - Procurement
London & South east
£25,000 to £35,000
Are you looking for a slight career change and want to develop into a real business development executive by being mentored, trained and developed by a Managing Director?
Do you have a real passion for helping schools save money?
My client is a management consultancy who is working with 900 schools across the UK in order to save them money on their indirect spend. Due to a period of significant growth, they are looking to appoint a Business Development Executive to assist the Managing Director.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Helping set sales strategy
• All aspects of sales support
• Lead generation – cold calling/research/attendance at exhibitions/
• Attendance at meetings / pitching to new clients/ Follow up to close
• Meeting new prospects
• Speaking at round table events
• Building a network of COO's and School Business Managers
• Generating ideas on how to win/lead new business
• CRM reporting and sales database development
• Supporting marcoms activity to generate new business
• Supporting the MD with client reviews to ensure 100% satisfaction with the service
• Supporting MD to resolve any client issues/supplier issues
• Developing key accounts (cross selling other categories into existing accounts)
You do not need to have significant business development experience, but you will need to have a real appetite to get stuck in, roll your sleeves up to help the MD and really want to develop into a top BD Executive.
This really is a fantastic opportunity, so if this is of interest, please apply, or contact Richard Collett for further information on 0121 272 8260.