Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123103832
Role: Sourcing Manager
Salary: Competitive (Plus Benefits & Bonus)
Would you like to join a market leading global firm as a Sourcing Manager within a best in-class and award winning Procurement function that has a focus on innovation and value?
As a Sourcing Manager you will be responsible for delivering on end-to-end strategic procurement projects across a key business category whilst being accountable for delivering high value and efficiency through negotiations, building & maintaining key supplier relationships.
You will also be part of the Procurement change board where you will contribute to innovation projects across the business and becoming a Procurement subject matter expert for the benefit of the vast internal stakeholders
Responsibilities will include but aren’t limited to;
• Lead, manage and deliver strategic procurement sourcing projects
• Deliver Value, Efficiency and Cost Savings through negotiation and optimising supplier relationships
• Advise the wider business on commercial best practice and be an escalation point in managing issues
• Be and SME to the wider business – delivering training and running procurement forums.
• Be a strategic adviser to the business on all procurement related areas
In order to be successful you will need the below experience;
• Strong understanding of Procurement & Sourcing best practise
• Demonstratable experience with negotiating difficult contract terms and delivery of cost savings
• Experience with driving value, managing and influencing suppliers and stakeholders
• Strong written and verbal communication skills – able to communicate with a varied stakeholder network
• End to End Project Experience in a complex global organisation
• CIPS or relevant recognised procurement qualification (desirable)
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience Sourcing & Procurement professional looking to develop their career within a well-established, global organisation with strong autonomy and development opportunities
If you feel you fit the above criteria, or just want to know more, don’t miss out! For more information on this role, please contact Lionel at Procurement People on 0121 227 3389.