Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123103801
Would you like to join a global trading firm as a Procurement Specialist based in Central London implementing Procurement processes whilst managing Supplier performance and supporting the needs of Internal Stakeholders with an initial focus on IT and Facilities Management?
As a Procurement Specialist you will be solely responsible for the Procurement function covering the UK and Asia whilst coordinating efforts with the New York Procurement team for Global vendors.
Responsibilities will include but aren't limited to;
• Working closely with internal teams, proactively managing the Supplier interactions
• Managing the full end to end hardware deployment lifecycle
• Ensuring strong Vendor Relationship Management
• Evaluating the market appropriately to identify new vendors
• Initiating cost savings across all levels of vendor relationships
In order to be successful you will need the below experience;
• End to end Procurement experience
• Ability to successfully data mine and interpret data
• Strong Supplier Relationship Management skills
• Ambitious and proactive
• Commercially minded with good attention to detail and strong communication skills
• Ideally an individual coming from a background within Financial Services, Professional Services or Financial Services.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience Procurement professional looking to develop their career within a well-established and global organisation with strong autonomous working skills and experience across IT categories.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, or just want to know more, don't miss out! For more information on this role, please contact Selina at Procurement People on 0121 272 8260.