Procurement Business Partner
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123103789
Category Manager – Construction
Are you a construction expert with extensive market knowledge and up to date knowledge of risk management within the market?
Have you worked on NEC / JCT contracts and confident you can redefine strategies and support stakeholders?
Procurement People have been instructed by a well-respected Housing Association to seek an experienced Category Manager with a wealth of construction experience.
The business has seen year on year growth which will make them an employer of choice and great time to join this organisation.
As the new Construction Category Manager:
- You will liaise directly with stakeholders, providing market updates and strategies for the department
- You will be flexible and have the ability to share your knowledge with the team
- You must have some procurement experience , this would be an advantage but not essential as training will be given on OJEU
- You must come from a construction background either within Procurement, Surveying or Project Management
- You must have direct experience within the construction market
- You must be flexible to support the department where necessary
Benefits for this role:
- 27 days holiday
- Flexible working hours – you can work from anywhere and you manage your own calendar. Only having to enter the office if you need too or important meetings are happening.
- Pension 10%
- 35 hours per week
If you have construction experience, in-depth knowledge of NEC/JCT contracts, I would like to hear from you. Please send your up to date CV to Cassandra Greaves at Procurement People