Salary: £18000 - £22000 per annum
Location: Bristol Avon
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123KM
Location: London or Bristol
Salary: £22,000 plus benefits
Would you like to work for a highly innovative, market leading procurement consultancy whose passion is to help organisations buy goods and services as efficiently as possible?
As Procurement Support, you will be taking the first steps in your procurement career. It is all about demonstrating best value for money for customers and being the first port of call for the organisation. You will be supporting the procurement services and advice as well as support from start to finish the delivery of allocated procurement projects.
This is an ideal opportunity for a person with great communication skills with an interest in procurement to take the first steps in their procurement career with this fantastic opportunity
You will be:
• First line of response to organisation by answering telephone calls with scripted responses, Live Chat and emails using scripts in order to filter what is urgent
• Make welcome calls post-registration and book consultations
• Cover all enquiries whenever team is unavailable, recording all interactions within CRM
• Help with chasing info/feedback post advice provided
General email admin
• Respond as first contact to all emails deemed as ‘admin’,
• Deal with all responses from marketing materials sent – filtering these to the case owner
• Responding to enquiries with standardised email templates when required, e.g. chasing case emails
• Book team meetings / hotels / transport / general office admin
• Support team with materials needed for Roadshows
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic environment as part of a young and vibrant team undergoing a continued period of growth with excellent progression potential.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, with the relevant experience outlined above, please apply online today or feel free to call Kirsty to discuss your application in more detail.