Senior Client Engagement Manager - Sales
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123104027
You have the opportunity to join a high growth company in a role which will shape the success of the business. This role is requires someone with strong new business development skills who has experience of selling solutions within Public Sector Frameworks. You will be selling a revolutionary opportunity for organisations to manage their Total FM services in an efficient and cost effective manner.
You will spearhead business growth in to the following markets, Local Authorities, FE colleges, Universities and Healthcare to name but a few. Naturally, you will maintain a deep understanding of the sector, monitoring trends and initiatives which create opportunities for growth. As required, you will work with clients and support with on-boarding as to ensure a smooth transition.
This role has huge potential to grow and develop with a view of establishing and developing a growing sales function.
Ideal Candidate Experience:
• Strong leadership skills and commercially savvy.
• Proven track record in a new business sales environment.
• Experience of solution selling within the Public Sector.
• Able to generate and close leads, including commercial and contractual negotiations.
• Experience of contract procurement or facilities management would be a distinct advantage.
• A strong desire to succeed in an entrepreneurial role which will take self drive and motivation.
In return you will receive a basic salary of £45-55,000 with an OTE of £100,000