Supply Chain Manager
Salary: £50000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123104019
Supply Chain / Procurement Manager
Cambridge, occasional international travel
£50,000 per annum
Procurement People are leading on a search for a Procurement Manager on behalf of a renewable energy manufacturer to be based out of their Cambridge office. This appointment would see you report directly into the Operations Director and own the full end-to-end Procurement and Supply Chain activities on behalf of this growing business.
Responsibilities will include but aren’t limited to;
• Visit and build strong working relationships with Suppliers
• Negotiate pricing for products, packaging and logistics
• Identify innovative and efficient routes for importing goods and custom arrangements
• Support the wider business with pipelining future requirements and demands for the supply chain
• Report KPI’s on the subject of supplier performance and delivery targets
The successful candidate will hold the below experience and knowledge;
• Relevant technical degree and / or CIPS accredited
• Prior experience working within a material buying environment such as; Construction, Manufacturing or Engineering
• Previous exposure to managing international suppliers; preferably Chinese
• Strong working practice of implementing end to end procurement processes
• Relevant and up to date knowledge of customs and import laws
• Man-management skills will be advantageous
This opportunity would best suit a passionate and engaging Procurement Manager who has a strong desire to get stuck in and support across both strategic and transactional duties for a business on an upward trajectory.
If this role is of interest please don’t hesitate to email your interest across to Selina.email@example.com or apply following this link.