Salary: £35000 per annum
Location: West Midlands
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123104000
IT Buyer – Permanent
Our client is currently seeking an IT Buyer for their West Midlands office. The successful candidate will the procurement team's activities across the IT spend sourcing projects across, hardware, software, managed services, telecoms and professional services.
• Execute IT procurement activities in line with company deadlines.
• Work with stakeholders to gather and assess business requirements.
• Negotiate and implement contractual arrangements including compliance to agreed service, quality performance and delivery levels.
• Reporting on cost savings and cost avoidance activity.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• IT procurement experience with a proven record of successes
• An understanding of commercial regulatory considerations relevant to IT Procurement
• Knowledge of current trends for IT procurement and the broader IT market
• A clear communicator who is comfortable engaging with various levels of stakeholders
• Strong negotiation skills
• Competent in the development of evaluation methodologies
• Excellent literacy and presentation skills
Do not miss out on this opportunity! If you have experience of the above please email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com apply via this website. For further details please speak to Will on 0121 272 8260.