Salary: £53485 - £60270 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123103997
Procurement Manager – Permanent
Are you a Procurement Professional who is looking for their next step in their career? Are you looking for a new challenge with exciting opportunities? Are you wanting to now work for a well-known established company in the retail industry?
Procurement People are excited to be working alongside a leading supermarket chain who are looking for a Procurement Manager. The successful candidate will work from their East Midlands office Monday to Friday. The post holder will and report directly to the National Procurement Director.
The Procurement Manager will hold a key focus on developing management plans to minimise total costs whilst ensuring goods, services and projects are commercially effective.
• Responsible for leading a team and bringing colleagues on board with new initiatives
• Strong focus on negotiating, influencing and people management skills
• Stakeholder engagement
• Delivery of savings against category plan and joint delivery of procurement savings target
• Governance activities delivered to agreed targets and plans
• Business compliance to the end to end procurement process
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• 2:1 Degree
• Indirect AND direct procurement experience
• 5 years category management experience
• Strong examples of previous experience in developing category strategies and development
• Strong examples of excellence in contracting inc. drafting and negotiation of contracts.
• Strong people management skills
• Strategic sourcing
• Contract and supplier management
In return you will receive a salary of up to c.£60K per annum plus pension scheme and private healthcare.
Do not miss out on this opportunity! If you have experience of the above within a retail organisation please email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org apply via this website. For further details please speak to Will on 0121 272 8260.