Business E Solutions Project Manager
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123103858
Business E Solutions Project Manager
Basic salary up to £65k plus up to 21% bonus (Average actual earnings based upon £65k base salary is £75k)
An opportunity has arisen in a fast-moving team for a seasoned IT Professional working in the Procurement and Supply Chain environment to run Tools projects that provide a ‘step change' in the way the global supply chain is managed. Working with stakeholders from across our European Sites you will be responsible for ascertaining requirements, turning these into best in class solutions and supporting the users by improving the functional competence across all IT systems and platforms in the Supply Chain & Procurement function. This is with a business boasting over £3.5bn in revenue last year and an open order book of over £6bn.
To project manage the definition and delivery of Procurement and Supply Chain E-Solutions for Indirect Procurement, Commercial Off The Shelf Product Procurement and Industrial specific Product Procurement for MBDA. This will include:
• Working with the Operational and Functional Stakeholders to ascertain requirements to drive the Business Solutions for Procurement and Supply Chain Processes
• Working with internal IT and external Providers to turn requirements into system definitions and cost effective solutions.
• Supporting solutions into the Business using User/Business Analysis methodologies.
• Driving Functional Competence with end user training solutions.
What's in it for you?
You will be working within the newly formed ‘Industrial policy, Global Supply Chain & Procurement' Directorate and specifically as part of the ‘Business Solutions and Improvement' Team
• On the job experience will be vast and will take you into different cultures and practices. You will have the chance to improve your competence by attendance of training, coaching and knowledge capitalisation events carried out from within the Procurement and Supply Chain Academy.
• This is a Multi-National Role with significant links to the future approaches we wish to take (Reliable, Common, Transversal) so there will be ample opportunities to travel and use a foreign language
What's great about the team?
• You will be joining a dynamic, focused team responsible for the development of the Procurement and Supply Chain approach, tools and competence
• There are a variety of large improvement projects underway including new Business platforms and the launch of the Procurement and Supply Chain Academy
• This is a very exciting time to be involved as you will be in the middle of the revolution of change taking place
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a candidate that has experience in tools that support the Procurement and Supply Chain discipline, experience in Change Management at a corporate level across complex environments including multi-national. The following is desired:
• Business school qualification or Engineering equivalent (IT)
• Demonstrable experience in delivery of e-Solutions for large Companies
• Experience and understanding of the approaches in the Market Place
• Good understanding of SAP and SaaS based solutions
• Strong cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Strong interpersonal skills – ability to further develop his / her network
What would you get?
• Competitive salaries, flexible working, paid overtime (subject to level), a comprehensive pension scheme, employee funded voluntary private healthcare, sporting activities, fantastic site facilities, bonus schemes (subject to level) and superb learning and development opportunities.
PLEASE NOTE THE VACANCY IS SUBJECT TO SC LEVEL SECURITY CLEARANCE, WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO CONSIDER BRITISH PASSPORT HOLDERS ON THIS OCCASION.
For more information please click the apply button to submit your CV to Philip Bloomer of Procurement People.