Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123103845
This is a great opportunity to join a highly respected company within the Healthcare sector . Currently recruiting for an all-inclusive experienced Procurement Manager to help run the procurement function of the company. You will be responsible of the implementation and delivery of strategies, risk adverse solutions and overall for the reduction of costs in relation to the purchasing goods and services.
• Monitor business trends and product availability
• Provide functional leadership and for direct report.
• Identify opportunities to develop and implement new policies and procedures in relation to all purchasing, storing, distribution of goods and services.
• Manage value, risk, quality, functionality, service, innovation and cost for the solutions developed by the centre of expertise as a whole.
• Act as functional expert for the contracts/categories under management
• Ensure all aspects of regulatory compliance and probity are adhered to in regard to the procurement policy and process.
• Management of current suppliers and identification of new potential suppliers
• Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
• Ensuring that all procedures are compliant with Procurement Policy and Process
• Establish and maintain relationships with external suppliers and internal stakeholders and colleagues
The Ideal candidate:
• Ideally you will be CIPS qualified
• Methodical and process driven
• Knowledge of procurement procedures and systems
• Demonstrable great negotiation skills and supply chain management
• Demonstrate skills and knowledge of implementing and delivering strategic risk adverse solutions
• Both direct and Indirect purchasing experience and category management
• Able to work in a fast paced environment and have the ability to meet deadlines
• Great management and organisation skills but also be a team player
• Great communication and customer service skills
• Excellent IT , analytical and financial skills
If you feel you fit the above criteria please apply today, alternatively for more information on this role, please contact Ana Badescu at Procurement People on 0121 272 8260