Procurement Manager FTC
Salary: £43000 - £47000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123103813
Procurement Manager – Strategy (12 months FTC)
£43,000 - £47,000 + benefits
Do you consider yourself as a proficient and innovative procurement professional with indirect expertise who loves the thrill of a fast paced environment? If so, the below opportunity may be of interest …
We are searching for a committed Procurement Manager for a 12 month FTC basis, to play a key role in the next chapter of our clients journey. Working alongside a household name retailer, you are an indirect expert that will be sitting within the "Goods Not for Resale" team .
It will be your responsibility to manage and execute GNFR Category activity to specified requirements, in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring an effective provision and service of Strategic Procurement for internal customers which delivers significant cost reduction, efficiencies and adds value.
The role responsibilities:
• Managing and execution of the category strategy
• Scope and develop identified areas of opportunity across the GNFR category
• Assist in the planning and management of projects
• Delivering of procurement projects within deadlines
• Influence and manage senior level stakeholders
• Incorporate innovative supply chain solutions for a futureproof strategy
• Managing and mitigating risk of suppliers
• Conducting negotiations to achieve great outcomes for all parties
The Ideal candidate:
• Ideally you will be CIPS qualified
• Demonstrable negotiation and category management experience
• GNFR Purchasing experience ideally within FM, Supply Chain and Energy
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• Great IT skills including Excel and Oracle
• Organisation skills & Team player
• Great communication and customer service skills
• Problem solving and an ability to focus on multiple projects simultaneously
You will be focusing on the 2019 strategy for this luxury retailer and ensuring a prosperous future for this organisation.
In return, you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £47,000 + additional benefits including private healthcare.
Please note this role is a maternity cover position.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply with your CV today or get in touch with Ana on 0121 272 8260 at Procurement People