Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123103799
Salary: £40 – 50,000 per annum
Would you like to join a leading, global Managed Service Provider based on client site in Central London acting as a Contracts Specialist? Due to our clients continued growth over recent years they are seeking an experienced Contracts Specialist to join their UK based team.
As a Contracts Specialist you will be responsible for analysing and negotiating on a wide range of agreements whilst offering strategic guidance to company stakeholders relating to Business and Legal provisions.
Responsibilities will include;
• Managing, drafting and amending vendor contracts across EMEA and APAC
• Liaising with the global teams when required
• Work to tight deadlines and meet programme measurements
• Create Statement of Work records using Fieldglass VMS Tool
• Experience using Contract Management systems and VMS tools (i.e. Fieldglass)
• Proactive researcher with the confidence to identify risks
• Previous background in Human Capital Commodity or Talent Acquisition is preferred
• Exposure to working within an MSP or experience of outsourcing
• (Desirable) Working with contingent labour category
• Managing in excess of 220 vendors
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Contracts Specialist looking to gain exposure working for a large, global organisation during an exciting growth period.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, or just want to know more, don't miss out! For more information on this role, please contact Selina at Procurement People on 0121 272 8260.