Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123103778
Would you like to further your career in subcontracts and procurement for a global consulting organisation? Due to expansion my client are now looking for a Subcontracts Administrator to join their team based out of Birmingham. In order to be successful for this position you must have experience of drafting and negotiating subcontracts and other related documents.
As a Subcontracts Administrator you will have a direct working relationships with senior leadership and key stakeholders within the company on a global scale whilst reporting into the Director of Procurement. If successful, you will be responsible for ensuring corporate compliance, issuing different types of Subcontracts and supporting proposal efforts with RFPs / RFQs.
Responsibilities will include;
• Drafting and negotiating legally-sound subcontracts, non-disclosure agreements and other related documents
• Assisting with the maintenance of corporate compliance
• Assist the Senior Procurement Manager to identify potential suppliers and source activities across the indirect categories of spend
• Liaising with suppliers and vendors
• Supplier due-diligence
• Strong Analytical skills
• Able to work autonomously
• Able to work multiple projects at multiple speeds
• Able to manage and influence stakeholders
• Sound contract knowledge
• IAACM qualification is a bonus
• An ambitious & proactive character will be important
• IT Literate; advanced Excel skills
• Strong communication skills; verbal and written
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with previous experience in a Procurement team dealing with contracts who has the ability to work autonomously.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, or just want to know more, don't miss out! For more information on this role, please contact Selina at Procurement People on 0121 272 8260.