Buyer - Indirect Procurement
Salary: £34000 - £36000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123103775
Buyer – Indirect Procurement
Salary: £34 - 36,000 per annum
Would you like to join a FTSE60 organisation, focussed on high quality retail, offices and residential property. Based in superb offices in London, our client is looking to recruit a Buyer to join their growing Procurement team.
As the Buyer across Indirect Procurement you will report into the Procurement Manager and work alongside wider departments of the business supporting with sourcing, contracting and procurement advice in category and project specific work.
Responsibilities will include but aren't limited to;
• Acting as a key part of delivering an ambitious procurement strategy
• Managing the end to end process of supplier due diligence and onboarding
• Presenting to stakeholders, drafts of RFPs and document sourcing recommendations
• Preparing Category score cards
• A full understanding of the P2P cycle and how business benefits can be delivered through this process
• Ability to work successfully in a fast paced environment
• Strong influencing and relationship building skills
• Ability to work autonomously
• IT Literate; advanced Excel skills
• Strong communication skills; verbal and written
• Desire to progress career
In return, you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £36,000 per annum.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, or just want to know more, don't miss out! For more information on this role, please contact Selina at Procurement People on 0121 272 8260