Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123103764
Lead Buyer – RF Category
Salary: £45,000 per annum
Would you like to join a fast paced, multi-national and energetic procurement team as a Lead Buyer joining the RF team in support of Manufacturing and Engineering?
As the Lead Buyer, you will be responsible for procuring and managing supply chain for direct and indirect products and services for both projects and the business.
Responsibilities will include;
• Proactively providing ideas and solutions whilst supporting the development and implementation of Group Category strategy
• Focusing on optimising cost, delivery and quality of products when leading negotiations with suppliers
• Building strong relationships with internal customers in order to effectively serve their needs
• Raising and negotiating contract documents
• Actively participating in multi-functional and international teams; supporting definition and negotiation strategies for specific categories and projects
• Strong ability to read and interpret drawing data packs
• Previous experience in RF technologies e.g. Antennas, Microwave circuits, Test Equipment, Interconnects, RF components
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Good understanding of cost makeup and technical queries
In return, you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £45,000 per annum as well as on-the-job training and mentoring in addition to CIPS training support for promising individuals. International travel will also be included as part of the multi-national nature of the team.
Please note that in order to apply for this role you will need to eligible for Secret Level UK Security Clearance.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, or just want to know more, don't miss out! For more information on this role, please contact Selina at Procurement People on 0121 272 8260