Salary: €50000 - €70000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123103755
API Purchasing Manager
Salary: up to £75,000 pro rata
Location: Nijmegan, the Netherlands
6 month FTC
Would you like to join an international pharmaceutical company that specialises in developing and manufacturing high-quality generic and innovative medicines around the world. Working among a team of 7, based in the head office in Nijmegan you will be responsible for procuring a broad range of APIs and intermediates. This role is highly collaborative and internationally focussed; requiring strong interaction with supply partners and stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include;
• Sourcing and qualifying suppliers / develop and nurture strong supplier relations
• Purchasing APIs and intermediates for the existing portfolio of products
• Ensure efficient and on time delivery of products
• Create purchasing strategies to align with long term business requirements
• Improve value by working collaboratively with multiple internal stakeholders
• A chemical or pharmaceutical educational background
• At least 3 years' experience within purchasing (ideally in a chemical environment)
• A good knowledge of GMP regulations
• Fluent English speaking (additional Dutch fluency is advantageous)
This is an exciting opportunity for a Purchasing professional looking to gain invaluable experience with an international company offering an autonomous way of working with a family and hard-working culture.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, or just want to know more, don't miss out! For more information on this role, please contact Selina at Procurement People on 0121 272 8260.