Salary: £40000 - £42000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123103749
Procurement Specialist (Indirect Procurement)
Up to £42,000 + Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a forward thinking and motivated Procurement Specialist to join a dynamic team in Bracknell. The successful applicant will be working within the purchasing team responsible for the procurement of various General Goods & Services categories of spend across the UK and Ireland business.
The successful applicant will be responsible for
- Managing tender processes from start to finish (including sourcing, negotiating and contracting)
- Managing supply risk to meet business objectives and the commercial relationship with suppliers to ensure they meet Boehringer Ingelheim's needs.
- You will identify, analyse and communicate new opportunities within categories, whilst providing project management and commercial expertise for various spend categories.
- You will have strong stakeholder management and communication skills as you will need to develop business relationships with suppliers, Business Partners and other team members.
To be a successful candidate you would need to have good experience of
- Working within indirect procurement, particularly expertise in supplier relationships / sourcing / contracting / negotiation
- Having sound knowledge and application of contract law.
- Candidates must have the ability to carry out a full category review; have a comprehensive knowledge of procurement methodologies and techniques and be able to manage end to end procurement processes and projects including RFIs and RFPs.
- Experience within General Goods & Services indirect procurement would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Ideally applicants will be either CIPS Qualified or studying towards it.
In return, you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £42,000 and benefits, including: bonus, pension, healthcare, 25 days annual leave, rewarded performance and development opportunities associated with a leading global pharmaceutical organisation.
This client creates value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company, we focus on long-term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, don't miss out! Apply today with your CV or contact Kirsty at Procurement People for more info