Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123103741
Salary: £50,000 per annum plus bonus
Would you like to join a multinational healthcare company that operates globally under two divisions; pharmaceuticals and diagnostics? Our client are an employer with a modern approach to working environments who understand the importance of wellbeing at work and personal development.
Some benefits include;
Tiered bonus scheme
As a Procurement Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring effective and proactive business partnering with specified local and/or regional procurement stakeholders. As well as working in line with Procurement Strategy and region or category objectives to improve data analytics and business insights delivery and maximise efficiencies, data consistency and transparency.
Responsibilities will include;
• Develop and guide Global Procurement staff in analytics and insights tools and services
• Translate business needs to deliver actionable insights that drive effective data driven decision making including; spend, savings, KPIs, benchmark reports and metrics
• Deliver insights for effective decision making by understanding strategic priorities
• Support continuous improvement by providing input into the development of meaningful analytics offerings to further enhance Global Procurement quality, efficiency and effectiveness
• Ensure timely communication and reporting
• Analyse change impact to ensure the effectiveness of reporting standardisation, enhanced analytics and self-service offerings are assessed.
• Relevant Bachelor degree
• Analytics-specific experience
• Strong Microsoft Office, Business Intelligence experience and database knowledge
• Spotfire – analytic software experience
• Experience in any area of SAP ERP and Procurement systems such as; Ariba desired
• Pharmaceutical industry or management consulting experience
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven, bright and forward thinking procurement professional with relevant industry experience.
In return, you will be rewarded with a salary of £50,000 per annum.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, or just want to know more, don't miss out! For more information on this role, please contact Selina at Procurement People on 0121 272 8260.