Salary: £26780 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123103738
Salary: £26,780 per annum
Would you like to join a well-respected charity supporting a small procurement department of 7 in taking a horizontal look at contracts register whilst ensuring the supplier base is managed from a risk perspective? We are currently seeking a highly motivated, client focused Contracts professional to help shape the future of the business.
As the Contracts Officer, you will support the team by completing due-diligence, auditory compliance and highlighting and mitigating any further risk. You will also monitor key performance of contracts and support in supplier relationship management responsibilities with the buyers.
Responsibilities will include;
• Develop and support the implementation of contracting procedures
• Liaising with relevant Senior Buyers to ensure that the company views are documented and recorded where necessary in relation to category risk
• Being innovative and motivated in your approach to complete procurement activities and meet client expectations
• Supporting managers with projects and delivery of procurement process
• Contract management, evaluating contracts and recommending suppliers
• Communicate any new contracts or contractual changes with relevant staff
• Degree or similar qualification
• Previous experience within a Contracts Administration role or as a Procurement Administrator
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly motivated, outgoing, confident individual with a strong work ethic
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• Very good attention to detail
This is an exciting opportunity and perfectly suited for a graduate on their 1st or 2nd procurement job with a working understanding of contracts or experience within a degree or qualifications involving contracts such as; Business Studies.
In return, you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £26,780 per annum.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, or just want to know more, don't miss out! For more information on this role, please contact Selina at Procurement People on 0121 272 8260.