Senior Commodity Manager
Salary: £60000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123103714
Would you like to join a market leading business with plenty of challenge and diversity in your role?
Currently recruiting for a Senior Commodity Manager who will thrive in a fast paced environment where continuous improvement of both the business and supply chain is absolutely at the forefront. You will be joining a successful team working on group wide supply agreements with both existing and new suppliers.
This business operates within the Construction sector although any procurement background could adapt quickly if you have a technical mindset and are keen to develop your knowledge. You will be based from the office in Manchester with proactive travel to supplier sites to develop relationships.
• Continual improvement of suppliers to develop a comprehensive framework. You will be predominantly focussed on higher priced spends.
• Work with suppliers to develop new technologies to improve operational performance.
• Prioritise workload to tackle key areas first.
• Liaising and influencing stakeholders to ensure the best solution is provided to meet their needs.
• Managing and vetting and negotiating with new and existing suppliers.
The ideal candidate profile:
• Strong supplier management and development experience.
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
• Previous experience working in fast paced environment which requires high levels of prioritisation.
• Previously dealt with technical purchasing requirements.
• Outgoing, confident and with a strong work ethic.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading business and a highly successful team. You will be rewarded with a basic salary of circa £60,000 plus attractive bonus, company car and benefits package.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity. If you are an experienced Procurement Professional with the relevant experience outlined above, then please apply online today with a copy of your CV.
Please feel free to call Philip While on -01212728260- to discuss your application in more detail.