Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 123103702
£25,000 - £30,000
Do you want to be employed by a multi award winning ‘Best companies to work for?'
If you are looking for a role which gives you the freedom to manage your own time and coordinate projects and procurement within the property and housing sector, this may be the job for you! As the Procurement Officer, you will be assisting the Procurement Manager with the coordination of procurement tasks across the whole business. This includes OJEU procurement advice, guidance and processes.
You will be responsible for;
• Assisting and supporting the Procurement Manager in day to day tasks and compliance
• Collaborating with other departments in the business to ensure cost saving targets are met
• Leading on OJEU tenders
• Regular spend analysis to existing contracts and general contract management and maintenance
• Managing suppliers and liaising with internal stakeholders
• Providing procurement advice to staff
You will need;
• An approachable personality with the ability to consult on procurement needs
• Good knowledge of contract KPI's and performance management requirements
• Experience in risk management, cost analysis and vendor appraisal
• Confidence to liaise with internal stakeholders
• Ability to work to strict deadlines
• Experience working with OJEU regulations
• Ideally CIPS qualified
As the Procurement Officer, you will be driving continuous improvement across the business to ensure the cost savings targets are achievable and met. You will be working in a small team of 3, and you will be building relationships internally and externally, being the supporting system of all things procurement. In return, you will receive a salary of £25,000 – £30,000 plus additional benefits, including a staff incentive bonus scheme, flexible working hours and a staff well being programme.
If you feel you fit the above criteria or just want to know more, please apply online today or contact Kirsty at Procurement People.